Wednesday, April 16, 2008

and peace suprise.

somewhere
in my troubled mind
resting there
perhaps I’ll find

that sweet taste
of mindless peace
that someone paced
and someone ceased.

I thought my eyes had recognized
the love I kept in dreams
but even as I idolized
those eyes were shut it seems.

notes of rainbows
in my ears
where the love flows
falls the tears

even as i breathe the sweet
dry wisteria air
laughter brings me to my feet
to stand upon my chair

sad the sky
it’s weeping so
sweet the tears
that makes love grow

depth of color
the torrents flow
streaks the paint
we’ll never know

dreaming up
i taste the sky
soaking sweet
the miles go by

shades of love
so filled with dreams
caught above
in endless streams

standing still
awhile with me
upon the hill
beside the sea

light unfolding
grace untold
love beholding
joy grown old

with the morning
songs will rise
the colors sing
and peace surprise.