Thursday, March 8, 2007

Of Strawberries and Satin





Yesterday I started off very proud of myself, having a rather healthy breakfast of sliced strawberries and banana's......then, as I didn't feel quite filled I ate 1 toaster waffle with my coffee. Here are the strawberries I snacked on this morning:




Then yesterday I had a good lunch of ham and lettuce on a delicious role with creamy poppyseed dressing....yum........I didn't finish off the day with very strong, though....unless you would consider m&m's a healthy choice.....




Also, yesterday, something very exciting happened................I bought a new watch! Ok, maybe it's not that exciting, but to me it was a big deal...so just pretend to be happy. It's a new stop watch, and the best brother in the world Sam and I tested it out yesterday, timing ourselves as we ran around the blog. I felt like I was gonna die the whole time, until the end when I stopped feeling things, and then I got the rediculous idea to sprint as fast as I could back to the house....yeah, bad idea. My legs reminded me this morning.




So I'm excited about my new watch, and about the wedding this saturday which my good friend Elayna and I will be filming, and too which I will be wearing my sister's (who in case you didn't know is the best sister in the world) satin dress.....and that's pretty cool.